Updated Feb. 20, 2023
Visiting hours 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
ICU hours 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For the safety of our patients, families, and staff, visitors must self-assess for fever and signs or symptoms of COVID-19. No visitors with suspected COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms may enter.
- Only visitors 18 years of age or above are allowed to visit
- Visitors must wear a face mask covering nose and mouth at all times
- No visitors are allowed for COVID-19 patients
- For non-COVID-19 patients, only one visitor allowed per room at a time
- Visitors may be restricted from the cafe and from lingering/gathering in hallways
Any other visitation exceptions will be approved on a case-by-case basis by speaking with a social worker at (562) 863-4763.
Any visitors who are unwilling or unable to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the premises.
Don't Put Your Health on Hold
Your hospitals, doctors and other healthcare providers have implemented extra safety precautions for more than one year now to ensure you remain safe while seeking vital medical care. Don't delay your medical care any longer, especially for chronic conditions (see "Your Safety and Well-being are our No. 1 Priority") below.
Follow these 4 tips:
- Don’t Distance from your Doctor
- Don’t Skip your Screenings
- Don’t Delay Emergency Care
- It’s Safe to Get Care
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here to help! Please call us at (562) 863-4763 and ask to speak to an admitting representative.